Spring Fling-for sale

While I was at the Spring Fling in Calif, a gentleman asked if I knew anyone
who wanted to buy 3 68 Imperials he had cheap. I am passing along his name
and number if anyone is interested. He also has some 300's to sell. Name is
Will Gillam. His number is 562 427 7676. That is in Los Angeles County,
Calif. Joe Machado. Was there in my 61 Crown 2 door, white. I was parked
behind my sons 60 red Polara D500 conv.