63 LeBaron carpet

Thomas;
I'm trying to find just some of the carpet you are
seeking.  I haven't found any on the shelf that's nice
enough to call an Imperial home.  I've looked real close
at my originals, and I think it looks more like a tight
twist loop that at first glance looks like a cut pile,
but is not.  Any of the nylon cut piles out there have a
shine to them that just looks cheap.

I'll have to follow up on a lead and let you know what
I've found.

Cheers,
Roger

Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service
http://download.att.net/webtag