Please WElcome a NEW member Mike Haak '67

Please WElcome a NEW member Mike Haak '67

New Subscriber(s): Mike Haak
Email Address is: haakie@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Hershey PA

Car(s) owned: 1967 chrylser imperial lebaron
1967 chrysler imperial crown

Self-Introduction: I enjoy old cars and chrysler products are my favorite.
I am currently working on my lebaren and will hopefully have it ready to
drive by the fourth of July!!  Look forward to talking to other members.

Mike Haak