Southern California Imperial Events

Hi all -

Don't forget Spring Fling this weekend in Woodley Park. I'll have my '66
LeBaron there on Sunday & look for Steve Charette at the Schumacher
table (motor mounts?).

Next weekend, October 14, the Southern California club will be having
breakfast at Oscar's in Temecula at 10 am.  Details later!

Yesterday was my "Take an Imperial to the Office Day".  It's been a long
commute for the past few years - 25 miles each way - so this was the
first time I've done it in quite a while.  Got a parking place for high
visibility, so it was a nice contrast to all the other cars.  BTW, it's
a Japanese car company, so there were many "T"s all around.

Bob (commuting Burbank to Torrance)