Wed. Chat Reminder

Hi all,

Just a brief reminder that the chat server is up and running and we are
still holding chats.... Tonight's chat starts now and goes till we run out
of chatters so, pop in and say hi!

To use our IRC server, just enter

http://darkterritory.com:8080

as the URL from just about any java-capable browser and wait for the applet
to load - It's pretty self explanatory, but it does have a help file. Then
join room #IML

If you're using an IRC Client set Darkterritory.com as the server port 6667
and join us.

If you haven't been to chat before it's the difference between exchanging
letters and chatting at a party.

Come join the Party!

Leslie "ChatQueen"  '67 Sedan "Titanic"