1970 Imperial Limo Page

Hi Everyone,

I've just added another entry to the 1970 Imperial
Limo Page.

Visit
http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Professional/Limos/YearByYear/1970/Rockefeller/index.htm
to see the 1970 Imperial LeBaron limousine owned by
Governor Nelson J. Rockefeller (you may need to cut
and paste the complete address to view the page).

You can also access this page by following the links
for Imperial Home Page -> Varieties -> Special ->
Professional -> Limousines -> By Year -> 1970 ->
Nelson Rockefeller.

If you have a 1969-1973 or 1981-1983 Imperial that you
would like to see on the web pages, please contact me
privately.

Enjoy!

Elijah