Skickat: den 3 april 2002 19:45
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: SV: more -66 de-coding

Thanks for the info. I quess what I should have said to crack the code
is
d7,p6 or q6, u1 for the first row and ABC815,GHJKL12589, RS41, and W3 or
X3
for the 2nd row . The bottom row reads like this: SO NUMBER: A1615019,
BDY:
YH43, TRM: H76, and PAINT: 331. Any ideas of where to look for a build
sheet
on this car? I believe it to still be there somewhere. Previous
experience
in cars I used to work on in my youth found them behind the back seat of

many cars. Come to think of it, I used to FIND alot of things in the
back
seat.....

>From: Peter Östrand <peter.ostrand@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: IML: SV: more -66 de-coding
>Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:44:01 +0200
>
>331 = Dove Tan, Lucite code 4772L
>AB 81 = 440 singel exhaust with automatic transmisson
>C 5 = torgueflite
>G 1 = 26¨ radiator
>K 8 = power windows
>R 4 = search tune AM radio