more 66 de-coding

On the plate next to the VIN Plate , there is a alphabet in small
caps(abcdefshjkmnpqrluwy). AND UNDER that alphabet is the  number 7 under
the letter (d&e) and the number 6 under(p&q) and the number 1 under the
letter (u). Onder that is the alphabet in large caps
(ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTVWXYZ) and the numbers 815 under the letters (ABC) and
the numbers 12589 under the letters(GHJKL) and the numbers 41 under the
letters (RS) and finally the number 3 under the letter (W). The final row
shows the SO NUMBER as : A1615019 and the BDY as: YH43 and the TRM as: H76
and FINALLY the PAINT as : 331. Any info. would be quite helpful as I am new
to this group but plan to get smarter on this stuff.