58 Toggle

Can anyone help me to locate a toggle for my electric window. I only need one of.  Or does anyone know in any other Chrysler products eg Valiant? Plymouth? or Dodge.  The Plymouth and Dodge are still hard to come by but it may give me a helping hand.
By the way has anybody whom owns a 58 are they suppose to have 3 horns or 2?  My only has 2 on the drivers side,but there is mountings on the passenger side.  Is this an option or has somebody nicked mine?
Regards
Mick
58 Coupe