swivel seats

Hello Allan, I thought about driving my 1959 Imperial up to San Francisco to
get the seat, but I don't know if I could trust it at this point on such a long
trip. I just got her running and back on the road again in January, and there
have been a few things springing up every now and then mechanically. I've been
using it to drive to work almost daily, and haven't had any problems in the
last month, but I just don't know if it would take a long road trip without
something happening. Phil's seat is out of a four door coupe. My car is a 2
door coupe. I'll keep you posted as to what's happening. Bill '59 Crown