fuse block

well put Mike...Sonny 68' imp

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Friedman [mailto:walrusmk@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 1:25 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: fuse block

Do you think that just maybe people who are selling to other list
members and those who are buying from them can show the rest of us the
consideration to write PRIVATELY to each other and not stick their
personal business in four hundred extra e-mail boxes globally?  Learning
and sharing is what this list is about - but I do not need to see all of
the correspondence between two people for what should be a private
transaction.  I do not care who you are and what you are buying or
selling and I do not care how much the item is.  If I arrange to buy or
sell via the IML it will be between me and my trading partner ONLY.
Please show me (and the rest of the IML membership) the same
consideration.

        Mike Friedman