Re:58 Paint codes, Three letters

Hi hugh,
   Yes it does mean yours was all Ballet blue.   I
have never seen a 2 tone sedan so am not sure if they
had those or not?
On the hardtops, the three letters signified what
colors the front of the roof was, the crown of the
roof could have been a different color and then the
main body color hence the 3 letters.
Both my 57-58 sedans are 1 color only.
All the best,
Jeff