Fuse Block

Fuse Block?????????
You want me to send you $10
Would you be so kind as to tell me what  for????  "Fuse Block" can you tell me what the fuse block will do?
If you read my "INTRODUCTION"   when I said I was new at this didn't mean "I was "GULLIBLE"?
I am new at asking for help with my car and I am also new talking to "STRANGERS"
Sorry if you or anyone else got the wrong idea.   I am genuinely in need of help and advice.  I am not made of money and $10 is a lot of money (Especially if you are trying to tell me that I need  a "fuse block")
If you can actually & really want to help me, I would greatly appreciate it, but if you are out to make a fast "DOLLAR" please go somewhere else.  I have had enough of "USERS."
I went to your website thinking it was reputable, I am having my doubts
Thanks, but "NO THANKS"
I really do need someone who is willing to give me some guidelines.
If you are "FOR REAL"  respond back to me