LeBaron Protocol

The full title of the original company was "LeBaron Carrossiers, Inc.".
started by Tom Hibbard (who created the name) and Ray Dietrich in 1920.
The 1974 article I cited in my earlier message quotes extensively from
both of these guys.

Perhaps "Le Baron" is correct French grammar, but it isn't how "LeBaron"
was/is spelled.

BTW, the third employee of LeBaron was Ralph Roberts, who worked for
Lockheed in Burbank during WWII after Briggs/LeBaron folded and passed
away in his mid-90's a few years ago, as a long-time resident of South
Pasadena.

Bob