IML-Join: Please Welcome Bill Grubbs

New Subscriber(s): Bill Grubbs
Email Address is: nilla6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Georgia

Car(s) owned: No Imperials owned.

Self-Introduction: I own at least one 1956 DeSoto and enjoy working on them
and trying to restore them as best I can. My purpose in coming to this list
is to see hear and learn about the Imperial and to meet some owners at one
or more nearby events. The volume of this list is such that I will come and
go from time to time.