Le Baron protocol?

What is the correct way to write Le Baron?  There are several alternatives,
and I am not sure which is correct.

1. Le Baron
2. LeBaron
3. Lebaron

I suspect it is option #1, but it looks odd to me, somehow, and I welcome
the definitive answer, which I am sure will be provide by such an erudite
group.

>From an IML member, I just purchase a 1992 Chrysler Le Baron LX convertible.
If you have seen Chuck's immaculate 1981 Imperial, aptly named "Beauty" by
him, you will know why it why I did not negotiate on the price, have it
checked out mechanically or even test drive it before I bought the 1992.  It
simply was not necessary.  In fact, I would go so far as to say it would
have been both rude and presumptuous.  The question was, and is, whether or
not I am good enough for the car, and not the other way round.  I say this
as someone who was raised in Scotland and who used to sell cars.  Every gift
horse should be taken to the vet for a thorough oral examination, and every
price tag is simply there as a reference point for an interesting
discussion.

Chuck is going to running his 1981 Imperial as his daily driver now.  I
would be astonished if you ever see it with a speck of dirt on it, should
you meet him.  He used be an engineer at NASA.  No wonder the USA was able
to get men to and from the moon with such people involved.

Hugh