looking for Phil

Alan, I was the one who mentioned I had found some swivel seats in New York, and hopefully they are being held for me by Phil. I was hoping to find some closer to the West coast, to cut down on shipping charges, but I have been unable to come up with anything, and since my garage has been cleaned out, and my tax refund is on its way, it looks like Phil gets my next check. The person I bought my car from had a swivel seat sitting out in the same field as my car, but it was in horrible shape, uncovered and rusted springs, and no mounting hardware. He was willing to part with it, and I offered him $100.00, which is way more than it was worth, but I never heard back from him again, so I guess he didn't think it was enough. If you want his E-mail I'd be glad to give it to you, but be forewarned, he is very difficult to deal with. I bought my car from a large UN-restored Mopar collection he has, with mainly cars from the 50's and 60's, located in South ern California.
Bill '59 Crown