Portland Swap Meet

Hi Gang,

Erik and I have decided to head for the Portland, OR Swap meet next
weekend... I'll be picking him up in Eugene, with my R*nger as the Imp is
being painted and the Wagon has some issues.....  We're planning on getting
there around 8am, which means leaving Eugene around 6am anyone want to meet
up with us and caravan?  Or is there a place we can meet with other IML'ers
at the Swap Meet?

Let us know!

Leslie '67 Sedan "Titanic"
imperial1967@xxxxxxxxxxx