IML -65 headlight covers

Hi every one it's just ole Joe trying to get a set of headlight covers on
ebay. I thought I had a set last week, but I tried to get greedy and wait
till the last minute to raise my bid. AOL didn't want me to do that so the
booted me off line as I was pushing the bid button. By the time I got back on
line  and signed in it was to late the auction was over. So there is a nice
set from Carolina that I am bidding on this week, I hope no one else on the
list needs a set for thier car.
Joe 64 Coupe & 65 vert.