car insurance

i have both my 76 chevy p/u, 74 chrysler imperial, and 64 chevy impala all
insured as daily drivers.....my insurance didn't have any problem with
that......I go through State Farm Insurance.......they only reason the
premiums are high on mine is because i'm a 16 year old male!.....I just
thought i would put that out there in case anyone was wanting a company that
would insure older cars...

Nathan Downs