Dallas Meet 3/23/2002

Yes, it was a very pleasent day with equally pleasent people.  And don't
listen to Hugh too much, he got it stuck the second time on purpose.  And
ignored my advice about "we're shortly on I35W South, then North until we
exit onto I35E South" (since I'd already given everyone a tour of
aluminum-clad homes on dirt roads leaving the Ranchman's Steak House in
Ponder, Texas, I can't blame him too much for not listening); the boyo just
wanted a bit more drama as he has already recited in the posting of his
homeward odyssey.  Must be a Celt thing.  I know I'm looking forward to
another day of these cars and their owners.  Take care all,

Ross