Please WELCOME a New Member, Richard Lauretano (1956, 1968)

Please WELCOME a New Member, Richard Lauretano (1956, 1968)

Hi Richard and welcome,
      Nice to see another conv nut in the group. If you have any pictures
of the cars, I'm sure everyone in the group would love to see them .

      Allan R
     62 vert in process
     63 vert trying to steal