emblem enigma

> > point, it lacked either of its small emblems.  I
> knew I was on the wrong
> > side of lunacy when I realized I was scraping
> through the dirty accumulation
> > of detritus littering the floor pan looking for an
> obscure emblem I had not
> > even been aware that I lacked until very recently.

Hugh,
If this is lunacy, by Jim, may we all be committed
lunatics.  I can't begin to name the cars and yards
I've prowled through much and mire, oft times through
cars of a model i don't even own, in search of an
elusive bit of trim or plastic.

Best of luck in finding those emblems.

BTW, is Dr. Mopar selling parts off that '67 before it
makes the long journey to NE?  Or should I call Bob?

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

My girlfriend left me
My trusty Imperial