Please WELCOME a New International Member, RafaelBelliard (1949)

Please WELCOME a New International Member, RafaelBelliard (1949)

     Welcome to the Imperial Club, Rafael.
It's always nice to see a fine example of Chrysler engineering show up.

     Is your Imperial the 8 Passenger Limousine with divider window or
the 8
passenger sedan with out the window?
My information shows a total of 85  C47's
built in 1949.  45 Limousines and 40 sedans. You have a rare low
production car !  Do you have a shop manual (FSM)
for you're car ?   We would be interested in the condition of the car
and find a way to send a picture for the, year by year page.
You will have the page all to yourself as there is none other listed at
present.  :)

     Once again, Welcome. It's good to have you here !
Jim
1939 Custom Imperial Limousine C24