'57 EXT DOOR HANDLE REBUILD

Hello,
   I need to rebuild/rechrome the driver's ext. door
handle on my '57.  I got a spare assembly from Murray
Park.  To rechrome, I disassembled it, which meant
sawing off the ends of the rivets that hold it all
together.  These rivets ("step rivets"?) have two
sections of differing diameters;  thicker at the head
and a thinner section extending from the thicker one.

  Before I get these fabricated, does anyone know were
NOS or repro stock of this exists?  Or does anyone
have a better idea about rebuilding the door handle?

Thanks!
Bruce
'57 Sedan