HISTORIC LICENSE PLATES ???

To the guy looking for license plates, Jason.

1. Do you mind turning off the all capital letters in your posts?  SOME OF
US CONSIDER IT TO BE THE EQUIVALENT OF SHOUTING !  We are neither deaf nor
blind, sir.

2. Go to e-bay.  Enter either 'license plates' or '1971 Maryland' as your
search requirement and you will be surprised.  I just acquired a nice set of
1958 Texas plates that way for only $15.00.  Never saw them cheaper, or
better at a swap meet, where they run in the $80 range, if memory serves.
Didn't have to pay P&P this time, either, as the seller lives in San
Antonio, too.

Good luck.

Hugh