From: Leo Heligas <llhelig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 11:54 AM
Subject: IML: Imperial Keys?

List
I just returned from my Opthmologist after Laser Eye Sergery and he gave me
two Gold (Brass?) plated key blanks that are the same keyway as mu '83. They
have a crystal? Pentagram inset in the end of the key. Does anyone know what
model these were for, if the crystals are real crystal and if Imperial what
year were they intended for? No, they are not for sale!
Leo H, '83 EFI, '46 Ply Convt.; '59 Fury
.