[Fwd: [Chrysler300] '56 Repro Lenses-STAY AWAY]

[Fwd: [Chrysler300] '56 Repro Lenses-STAY AWAY]

There is another warning on ebay about a lens seller. This one is named Gary
Whitehead.
The same situations as stated here. Judging by the other warning on ebay, this
sounds
like its the same person using another name, as he's said to be doing.
John