Early 60's Imperial keys

While at Carlisle a couple years ago,I spend a good amount of time looking
for key blanks for my 62,couldn't find any.I was told that Jester's
<spelling?> had them but they are gold plated and Frank Mitchell told me he
had some back in the whse,what he sent me where those for the forward look
cars,not the Imperials.
At another show I manage to find 2 used ignition keys,so I carry one of
those with me when I looking for key blanks.

Good luck in the search,
Charles