imperial calendar?

I just wanted to say thanks to Mitch for his work on
the IML calendars.   I know how time consuming it is
to make hugh quality products like the Calenders and
they are beautiful!
Thanks Mitch!
Jeff

--- Mitchell McDonald <mitchell_mcdonal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

<HR>
<P>Hi All,</P>
<P>The Imperial calendar will have more months very
soon, I have a few done but have not have the time to
get them posted, I will post them this week now that
the site is up.</P></DIV><BR>
<DIV>Mitch</DIV>