"auto restorer"

Hello Moe,

Yes it is (was). Along with the change of name, it lost its color and
shriveled to 30-40 pages per issue. The good news is that there is no
advertisiing to wade through, and it has a pretty clear and strong focus on
restoration techniques for people like me....unskilled amateurs.

The bad news is that since it has no advertising revenue, its $7 a pop, or
$45 per year. The inserts offer a year for $35. e-Mail me privately if you
would like me to send you one.

Their address is:

Auto Restorer
P. O. Box 55845,