Otis' SP

> person. Mike P (mechimike)
> from Maryland, has ridden in it as well. Possibly he
> will read this and give
> you his unbiased .02 cents.  Be nice,Mike!

LOL.  The Sultan's Palace is like no other car I've
ever ridden in.  You can't hear the engine at idle,
its so smooth, and the 4 wheel discs are scary in how
fast they can stop that monster!  Even my '67 with its
freshly restored Budd Front discs can't compete.

I nearly fell asleep in the passenger seat, its so
comfortable.  Steve's done a really thorough job in
keeping up with all the maintenence on it, it seems to
me from talking to him.  The car, while not perfect,
is solid.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

My girlfriend left me