hard time selling 74

i have been trying to sell my 74 here in ohio
only one serious buyer and i had to send him away
he was willing to pay 1300 for it
but he was gonna torch the car
just cut it up to peices
he is building a 39' street rod
and wanted drivline,and loved the 4-wheel disc brakes
i love this car,,and if it wasnt for finacial hardship,,it wouldnt be for
sale
but i just couldnt bring my self to sell it to somebody who would just scrap
it
he was pretty mad
must have money to burn if he wanted to blow 1300,for engine trans and rear
end
i dont know
sounds kind of silly,,worrying about my cars future with new owner
what do yall think
am i crazy
it is in way too good of condition to let that happen
a new vynle roof and some paint and it would look cherry
oh well,,,call me crazy
don 74-2 door