Please WELCOME New Member, Biff DeMartino (1962)

Please WELCOME New Member, Biff DeMartino (1962)

Allen,
I put the disc brakes and suspension together myself. It has been over 15
years ago but I keep a log on every mod I make in order to either revamp or
replace parts. The upper/lower control arm bushings are Moog . The spindles
are 1970 Imperial. You will want to replace your ball joints the socket for
the upper joints where from Snap/On Tools . A certain amount of grinding will
be necessary on the spindle stops in order to allow for the required turning
radius. The rotors are stock 1970 as are the calipers the outer tie rod ends
are 1970 the inner are 1962. The wheels can now be up dated to a 5/5 bolt
pattern typical for a custom or after market company. The master cylinder,>>>
any full size Mopar will work bigger is better along with the proportioning
valve assembly>>check the length for the brake hoses but I believe they are
also 1970 Imp. Here is my phone # (208) 522-2579 If you get stuck. The bad
news is 1970s Imperial brake rotors are no longer in catalogs that is how I
became involved with this site because I need a rotor myself