62 Motor Mounts ?

In a message dated 3/21/2002 4:59:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, deforge909@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Does anyone out there have a source for motor mounts
for a '62 Imperial?  Scott

Hi Scott, I got some for one of mine a few years back & will try to find the records of them. My filing system leaves much to be desired. Do you or Hugh know where to get some Ignition Key Blanks for the 62's ??????????
   Denis, Redwood City, Ca.