Please WELCOME New Member, Rami Eledam (1968)

Please WELCOME New Member, Rami Eledam (1968)

New Subscriber(s): Rami Eledam
Email Address is: rami_68@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Ontario, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1968 4 dr crown imperial

Self-Introduction: This is my first classic car and I dont think I could
have pick anything nicer for me. I just bought a 1968 Chrysler Imperial 4-dr
hard top crown and I am currently in the process of  fixing the front
brakes. This is the only main problem with the car as it has been taken care
of very well by the previous owner. Things to do in the future in take care
of surface rust, fix power steering noise, fix power windows, (if anyone has
any tips please help) and of course a new paint job as the paint is very
faded and black dust is coming up from the surface..

I look forward to joining the club,

Best regards,

Rami