'59 for sale, Imperial towns

Just wanted to let the list know that there is a cream puff of a '59 Custom 4 door going for very little. On my way to my mechanic today, it was parked out in the street, so I stopped to get a very good look at it. All the chrome is flawless, as is the interior and dash. It has no rust, and appears to have been reworked on the lower half of both sides between the front and rear tires, since it is primered. I heard that the car sat in storage for 28 years. It also has the '59 hub in the center of the flightsweep lid, indicating that it was probably a later '59 model. The car is located in Mission Viejo, California, just a few miles from my home, and I got the owners business card if anyone is interested. It sounds like he wants to get rid of it very bad, and I think he would take somewhere in the area between 5 or 6 thousand, but he told me any reasonable offer would take it.
To add to Hugh's thread about Imperial towns, here in Southern California, we have the Imperial Valley, which contains the town of Imperial, and one of the longest highways running through Orange County is called the Imperial Highway, which I used to work off of. Down in San Diego we have the city of Imperial Beach. I've been to all of them, but want to get a photo of my car next to an Imperial Highway sign.
Bill '59 Crown