Southern IML Meet -- June 7-8 in Chattanooga, TN

Southern IML Meet -- June 7-8 in Chattanooga, TN

It's fabulous that Imperial owners will have two, count 'em, TWO Imperial
events to consider this June 7 and 8. That's quite a luxury for our rare
and elusive Imperial brand.

Elijah deserves our thanks for being one of many Imperial owners trying to
expand Imperial's social calendar, which has been too empty for too long.

May everyone have a great show season! I know I can't wait - right now it's
snowing!

Dave Duricy
1973 Imperial LeBaron