Kerry's vacuum leak - NOT!

Hi Kerry,
     That sounds great, do you know if the old plugs were the right heat
range ?
   Keep your eyes on the new ones and you might want to check and make
sure you have a good strong spark at the plugs. Just make sure it is not
running to rich and fouling out the new plugs.

    Congrats on the mighty troubleshooting

      Allan R