All set for Dallas!!!

Now Marc has settled our meeting point, I feel like this meet is definitely
green light for go.  I have decided to take the country route up to Dallas.
I am going to follow HWY 281 up to Stephenville then onto HWY 377 to Fort
Worth.  I will be stopping at the Pate Museum near Cresson to see what all
is left of it.  I was there a few year's ago and it looked derelict then.
Big old DC3 sitting with flat tires and hanging fabric.  Helicopters with
very drooped rotors.  But, gosh, the cars inside were NICE !!!

You might call this going the long way but the interstate is like one great
big construction zone anyway and duking it out with eighteen wheelers on
narrowed lanes for hour upon hour just does not appeal to me.

I am really looking forward to meeting some old and new friends this
weekend.  I even gave Mrs. Blueberry a bath.  Of course, we now have a
thunderstorm, the first serious rain we have had all year, but herself is
back inside, her rather wide frame snug in my rather narrow garage.

Please advise either Marc or me if you are planning to be there on Saturday.

His e-mail is

kwdata@xxxxxxxx

Hugh

"Until further notice, celebrate everything."