1962 "Braking" Vibrations, on a 68?

Hi D^2
     Sounds like it's gotta be a warped rotor but I've had a bad wheel
bearing do the same thing. My Dodge van was vibrating like crazy when I
applied the brakes after it warmed up and we found a bad U-joint. No
other signs that it was bad but when we took it apart, we found it was
just about locked. Changed it and voila, no more vibration. Go figure.
     Allan R