The Driving of the Greens!!

I'm at chat at present, and the subject of St Patrick's Day came up, and was just curious.
Who all are going to be driving their Imps for the holiday tomorrow? It'll be the Driving of the Greens, but all other Imperials that aren't Haze Green are also invited to join. Myself, they're having a nice little car show in Ireland WV, so I'm taking my green coupe, Lucky , to the show. It may not be the nicest car, but should be the greenest!
Phil