Sending Units. (Bob C) Was: '72 engine oil sending units

Sending Units. (Bob C) Was: '72 engine oil sending units

  Hi Bob,(and List),
  Yep...the coolant temp sender is the one in the front of the engine...near
the thermostat housing.
  Both of the oil pressure sending units are located in the back of the
engine..just behind the intake manifold. The "big-bell" type should be there
for the gauge...and the smaller one is for the low oil pressure warning
light system.
   This most likely should cover many other year Imps as well. My '75
doesn't have a factory oil pressure gauge...so doesn't have a "bell". I
think that is kinda sad. My '73 had one...I think my '69 N.Y.er did.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--trying to get a volunteer to step on the brake during my rear
pad job. Wanna get some new fluid in the lines. Maybe I'll just grab a beer
and join the crowd.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV