to IML members of Philadelphia area

Hi,
I just have some "old" news about my '57 convertible. Chrysler
Historical society found that my car was shipped 02/07/1957 to
Broad Way Motors Inc, Philadelphia, PA (dealer code 9412). This
dealer has moved and is now Brandow's Fairway Chrysler in
Jenkintown, PA.
Does someone know the old dealer and how to find at what person
Broad Way Motors sold the car !!

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible