67 bumperette removal

Well Folks , I am pretty much stumped.
 Earlier this year I had asked the IML for ,and received advice about
removing the bumperettes on my 67 Crown.  Things got busy for me ,I never
got back out to my Crown ,and I have now forgotten the advice given .
 I would search the IML archives, but the site seems to be down.
 The problem I had,(and am having)  is that though the FSM clearly shows the
brackets holding the bumperette , it doesn't tell how to get at the nuts
holding the bracket  .
 Do the nuts holding the bracket have to be removed from underneath the car,
or from the trunk?

                                Thanks (again)
                                Clay Smith 67 Crown coupe