440 vac leak??

Does the carb have a choke pulloff on it. I owned a 66 that had some
of the problems described. I was looking under the hood with the
former owner of this car & happened to touch what I now know is the
choke pulloff. When I touched the linkage, it opened & the engine
smoothed right out. I believe this was about a $5.00 item & what a
difference.
John