safety problem

Hi Gang,
   Couldn't get on the chat line so here is my $0.04 on the topic.
 Our problem is not our driving but the other nuts who are out there on
the road. With regards to the brakes, my 62 has adequate brakes for my
type of driving most of the time but when that#$%@#$%#$ cuts me off or
comes flying around the turn, I want as much control over the situation
as I can get, hence the reason for me wanting disc brakes on the front of
" BABY " . As much as we try to be careful, it's also nice to know that
if one lousy rubber hose decides to let go, a dual circuit brake system
might help to keep me from turning my yacht into a compact. But enough on
this already, I think this should go to the salon at this point.
   Goodnight All
    Allan R
    Babys daddy