68 4 door sedans out there?.

Mark McDonald wrote:

> Ron,
>
> Is there any major difference you've noticed between your hardtop & your
> sedan?  (Other than the obvious.)  Which do you like more & why?
>
> Mark M
>
> Ronald Parent wrote:
>
> > I have 68 Imperial 4dr sedan ,its gold w/green cloth int.it only has 44k on
> > it and is in like new shape.I also have a 68 4dr HT yellow w/yellow leather
> > int.its rough but solid and complete.
> >                               Ron
> Mark,

I bought the hardtop car last year and I have'nt done anything with it.It runs
but the brake pedal went to the floor so I just parked it.The hardtop has nicer
equipment like a vinyl roof,tilt/tele wheel,power leather seat,and power
locks.The sedan has am-fm otherwise more or less standard equipment,but is in
very nice shape.We drive it on weekends in the summer,I have had it on several
600 mi.trips and it has always performed nicely.The only problem I have is the
heater/air controls.I plan on attacking it this summer.
                             Ron