1957 letter writer on the list ???

Hugh and All,

I'm just older now.  Due to practcal needs I now drive a pickup.  If I
had a '38 in as good a condition as my old one, it would still make a
great daily driver,  However, I would miss the A/C.

By-the-way, I had a fuel injection problem on my pickup that several
professional mechanics could not fix.  I got some great advice from Dick
Benjamin and viola, the problem is fixed.  He is a great resource and
very generous with his time.

4 - Toes (Dave)