The More things change . . .

I had forgotten all about writing that letter.  I kept the car two more
years until my father sold it out from under me while I was away in the
Army.  I sure wish I still had it.  It was an Imperial "New York
Special", a very limited edition with duel side mounts, two-tone interior
and the largest engine.  It was a great car.

Before it was gone I drove it all over the country, several times from
coast to coast.

"OLDER AND WISER"

4 - Toes
David R. Christensen